Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sharing the light

Greetings

It has been almost one year, (Since I wrote a blog) I am back in school, struggling to finish what is turning out to be my last classes. As a returning mature student, indigeous at that, it has proven to be something that I have managed, even though I originally thought I could not do it. My marks in high school were not remarkable, so University seemed to be a step up. I have gained so much, by way of knowledge and being encouraged that my thoughts are pretty well in sync with coventional Indian wisdom. Hopefully I have zig zaged my way through life enough to give others a chance to avoid the pitfalls. Maybe they can now jump to the end of the tunnel, and present the picture of light for so many. But part of being in the dark is to get alittle light happening. Hopefully that light is our gained knowledge. Native people have certainly come a long way, and may we continue to gain and share and develope in the most positive way.

Ekosi

No comments: